Please use the online versions of the resources below if you can to save phone lines for those without internet or needing extra language support.
Where to get help
- DHSS Coronavirus 24 Hour (Phone) Hotline: 877-435-8411
- Apply for unemployment online. Apply IMMEDIATELY after you have been laid off or furloughed.
- Apply for SNAP/Food stamps.
- Look for a food bank resource in your neighborhood
- Contact Department of Insurance if your insurance company says they won’t pay for COVID-19 testing or treatment
- Kansas City Radical Solidarity Fund: Email email@example.com to apply
- Solidarity Economy St. Louis Mutual Aid
- St. Louis COVID-19 Response Hub
How to help